Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Film Role

Little diversion from my Voice-Over reporting to write about an upcoming on-camera project I just found out about 3 days ago:

So lucky to be last minute replacement for lead in small indie film produced and directed by Ohio U upperclassmen for their "419 production" class. Embarking on a journey researching an actual leading role (v. the 1-5 line one scene Studio films I usually do) and researching & Skyping & collaborating on everything from script table work to wardrobe.  It's like a Master Class where I get paid for my attendance and work!  I get to Skype with the lad playing my son tomorrow (in our "Thelma & Louise"-like Mother/Son story) and start shooting this weekend.  Oh, and I can add Texas to my list of states I've visited. I'm being flown there for a few days in March to shoot some road trip scenes (where I'll be at the helm of a '63 Ford Falcloln - oh, yeah, it's a period piece...1965.) Living my dream.  Stay tuned.
Fringe I cut tonight for the role.

No comments:

Post a Comment