Monday, September 3, 2018

ACTRESS 25 CHICAGO


”I accept the gift of light shining on my path revealing the way to my highest good.”

Mom to Me, 9/27/1992


Chicago

5/19/92

I haven’t been in a show for a month except “Cannibals” (Cannibal Cheerleaders on Crack) those two Saturdays.  

Schiffra didn’t cast me. I think David Zak hates me.  

Had a callback for Pepto Bismal at Leo Burnetts - the 4th time for this now - shit!

All my pix were gone at Emilia’s - Nick was nice - was told that the only way agents will meet you from Harrisse (Davidson agency) is to see a show of yours.

Rorie was nicer to me at NTN (National Talent Network agency) AND on the train that one day.

My scene partner is great - he’s worked with Shakespeare Rep. (now Chicago Shakespeare Theatre) and Bob is his roommate. I think Bob likes me. The class is okay so far. I’m dying to read my scene already.  

Bob is Bob Scoggin, veteran actor at Shakespeare Repertory and teacher of my Shakespeare Folio Technique Scene class.  

Ego boost at work today. Bill R. said I was the “audition queen” (“too bad you never get cast in anything” in jest.) At least someone notices.

Shakespeare Rep. has to call me in for Lear or at least their matinee kids series.

I bought a new address book for business names only - I’m important now.





No comments:

Post a Comment